Mar 3, 2012

Karreuche Better Run! RihRih Totes A Huge Strap And Gets Her Bajan Badazz On For The “Battleship” Poster

Good girl gone very bad…

Rihanna seems to be channeling two of her own songs – “Good Girl Gone Bad” and “Hard” – in the international poster for her big screen movie debut.

Portraying a tough Petty Officer Raikes, she is seen holding a machine gun while sporting a tattoo on her arm and having dirt on her face. We like it dirty RihRih. And clearly, so does the director of the action flick:

“I was surprised no one had ever thought to hire Rihanna,” director Peter Berg told MTV News recently about the singer’s casting in the film based on the board game. “I was a huge fan of her videos. Obviously she’s sexy, but she had this real intensity. I’m like, ‘Someone’s going to get her.’ “When I met with her, she came in a T-shirt and jeans, no makeup, very natural,” he added. “She was like, ‘Look, I want to be an actress. Don’t kiss my a$. Don’t lie to me. Push me. Treat me as you would any other actor. Help make me good.’ She is really, really good in ‘Battleship.’

Peep more shots of her the singer turned actress next. Will you be checking out RihRih kicking azz and taking names in her action movie debut

Battleship Trailer 2012 Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...