May 11, 2012

Mom Knows Best

With all of the love and care our mothers have given us, they deserve a stylish shout out, don't you agree? This Sunday marks Mother's Day, and it's time to celebrate the fashion world's trendiest moms and give our own mommas some style tips. By overviewing celebrity moms' styles, we can help our very own mothers by improving their wardrobes. It's never too late for a fashion makeover! This week, my mom has made me proud with new trousers and a shirt from Vince. She came home saying, "I got a Vince shirt today. It's a total Zoe shirt, but it's for me." Thanks... But at least she's taking pride in her style - that's where I get it from! But, I digress. The world has many stylish moms [including my very own] and courtesy of Who What Wear, we're able to see just what some stylish moms in the spotlight prefer to include in their spring looks.

As shown above, these pieces reflect those of the celebrity moms that are also pictured. Styles similar to these can be purchased anywhere! My mom got her fabulous new Vince clothes at T.J. Maxx and it's a perfect example of how you can get so many great styles for less. Use these pieces as a foundation for your mom's Mother's Day gift and I guarantee if you shop around any average store or mall, you're bound to find something similar. After all, Mother's Day is about embracing your mom for all she's done for you, a chic gift is just extra! Good luck shopping for gifts, luckily, I've already gotten mine. I'd reveal it, but I think [or at least I hope] my mom reads my blog... So I'll just have to divulge that after Sunday. Until then, happy shopping and best of luck, sons and daughters. Remember, mom knows best, so think like her and you're sure to get the right gift.
                                         Don't forget to add a little love. Make it special.
xx, SWEET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...