Jun 5, 2012

In Happy-To-Be-Thickums White Folks News: Kelly Clarkson Says She Doesn’t Want To Be “Leann Rimes” Skinny


What doesn’t kill her made her stronger     Kelly Clarkson Covers Redbook, Talks Not Wanting To Be Skinny:
Kelly Clarkson has plenty advice for her Duets partners on how to perform like a music superstar. And now she’s revealing how she got that slimmer figure. “I do cardio. I run. I strength-train using my own body weight,” the first American Idol winner tells Redbook for its July issue. “I don’t like free weights, because I build muscle easily.” Clarkson, 30, points out that shaping up is all about finding what’s right for you. “Really, what I try to instill in my fans is to be healthy and happy,” she says. “I have no desire to be super-skinny.” The singer also talked about the difference between Idol, her new show Duets, and wanting to quit music As for imparting tips to up-and-coming singers on her show, she says she’s giving the Duets contestants something she never had on Idol.“I’m going to be completely honest – I had no one looking out for me. They were looking out for the show, and it was horrible,” she says. “I was 19 years old. I was smart enough to know that it wasn’t about me, but that didn’t make it any easier. I’m all cried out about it, but my first four years, I hated my life; I almost quit a dozen times.”Aww poor thang. Way to rep for the thicky-thick jawns though Kells.
Source
Image via Redbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...