Dec 25, 2011

Here are some real Christmas crackers! TOWIE stars Lucy, Jessica, Billi and Cara turn sexy Santas

They're no strangers to dressing up in costume for The Only Way Is Essex's regular fancy dressed parties.
But as the country gears up for Christmas Eve, some of TOWIE's sexiest female stars have got into the festive spirit by dressing as sexy Santas.


The TOWIE cast will perform their single on ITV's new charity initiative Text Santa's show tonight.
Jessica Wright, 26, who is the lead vocalist on the single, is so excited about performing on television on Christmas Eve.



She enthused: 'I'm so excited about our Christmas single. Singing has been my passion since I was a little girl, so this is a dream come true. I can't wait to perform on Text Santa and it's for such a great cause.'
Jessica shares lead vocals on the song alongside her brother Mark's best friend James 'Arg' Argent, who is a wedding and nightclub singer.But the chorus is sang by the rest of the cast, including Lauren Goodger, Joey Essex, Chloe Sims and Gemma Collins.



alon owner Billi, who joined the cast of TOWIE in Series 3, is looking forward to jet-setting off to Mauritius with best friend Cara on Boxing Day.
She said: 'Cara and I will be spending Christmas day with our families and then we’re flying off to Mauritius on Boxing Day. There will be 40 of us, so we can’t wait.'
And Lucy insisted her romance with Mario Falcone was getting stronger than ever, despite their brief split in Series 3 when she admitted spending the night at ex Mark's flat.


The fashion designer will spend Christmas Eve with bespoke tailor Mario in his new Essex flat before spending Christmas Day with her family.
She explains: 'I'll be spending Christmas Eve with Mario in his brand new flat. It will be the first night we've stayed there.We'll spend the morning together and then I'm spending half the day with my mum, and half with my dad. I'm going to Mario's sister's in the evening.


'I already know what Mario's bought me. He's got me a gorgeous Prada handbag.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...