Dec 19, 2011

Shrinking Jennifer Hudson appears to have lost even MORE as she steps out in a mini dress and thigh-high boots



She has already shed an astonishing 80lbs with her successful Weight Watchers program.But it appears that Jennifer Hudson has lost even more weight judging by her appearance at the VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City last night.The 30-year-old Dreamgirls star looked slimmer than ever in a short mini-dress as she stepped on the red-carpet for the event.
She posed confidently with her hands on her hip on the red-carpet. The VH1 Divas Live concerts were first created in 1998 in order to support the station's Save The Music Foundation. This year's concert is designed to the cities such as Chicago, Detroit, London and Memphis that helped create or contributed to soul music.

Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson, Florence + the Machine, Jessie J and Jill Scott were just some of the performers.Jennifer was joined by a slew of other divas at the event this evening. British singer Jessie J went for a risque look, slipping into a sheer black dress with just gold beading and embroidery to cover her modesty.

Country Music legend Dolly Parton as always arrived in a flamboyant ensemble, consisting of a bedazzled black dress and a pair of knee-high boots.The 65-year-old was certainly a crowd pleaser, having a ball laughing and posing on the carpet.Florence and the Machine vixen Florence Welch slipped into a stunning vintage style dress with sequinned front and sleeve.


The 25-year-old singer's fiery locks and porcelain skin were made up perfectly.Hudson's weight loss has recently been the topic of conversation, most recently on The View.Hudson was as shocked as anyone when host Joy Behar claimed she was a size zero.the chat show host made the comments, Hudson was subject to heavy criticism and a backlash over her size – but the singer has revealed she never said she was so small.

In an interview with Ebony magazine featured in the December/ January issue the former American Idol contestant spoke out about the weighty issue.She said that she never claimed to be a size zero, which is a U.K. size four.She explained: ‘I’m going to finally address that size-zero thing that Joy (Behar) said on The View. Hell, I wasn’t even on the show. I never said I was a size zero.



‘I got crucified by I don’t know how many people who cussed me out because they said I’m putting out the wrong message and telling people to be a size zero. I got called every name under the sun and was told, “You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about being that size.” Well, honey, when I do say I’m that size, then give me that speech. I never said that.’Hudson became a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and she has since lost 80lbs following the programme.




Hudson - who discusses her weight loss journey in her 2012 book, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down - said it was a long and steady battle She said: 'My weight loss didn't happen overnight. It's been two years.'That's about the right amount of time to lose weight. So what's been drastic about that?


More than 75 of her relatives have succeeded on it.Hudson has also recently dismissed rumours that she hasn't wed her fiance because they can't settle on a prenuptial agreement.'I don't know where that came from, because that's not the issue at all,' she says. 'I thought that was so random.




Her seven-year-old nephew Julian King was reported missing but was found dead three days later.She says that before her mum, brother and nephew were all killed she was looking forward to 'the biggest, grandest wedding ever.'Hudson says: 'After that happened, I was like: "I don't know what I want".


A lot of things have happened in my life.'There are a lot of things that I need to get adjusted to before I do anything else.'That's how I feel about it.'Hudson got engaged to Otunga shortly before the murders.
She says her brother wasn't initially supportive of the couple's plans, thinking they were moving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...