Apr 29, 2012

Searching For My [sole] Mate


It's safe to say I'm quite the shoe fanatic. Right now, I'm trying to focus, but I can't stop planning out my shopping trip for tomorrow morning, I need to find the perfect pair of new wedges. I can already hear my mom's voice saying I already have too many pair, but when has that ever stopped me? Anyway, back to my shoe addiction. With the warm weather comes so many more footwear options. It's more fun to get fancied up in the shoe department when you can show off your pampered and pedicured toesies. But springtime is a dangerous season for me, and my wallet would agree. I can rarely pass up a cute pair of springtime shoes without falling in love. The shoes pictured below are all very expensive, but if you search hard enough in T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, you'll be sure to land a great deal on fabulous shoes. That's my secret to shoe obsession. As I search for my "sole mate" this spring, I'm destined to find the perfect pair of shoes. Let's just call it footwear fate.

I know, I can't choose just one pair either. But from this "list" per se, of shoes above, I've chosen a few of my favorite styles, and locked them in my head to remember next time I'm out shopping. Similar styles to these shoes are just about everywhere and I'm confident that you'll be able to find something you love, just like these kicks, for much less! Wouldn't you rather have two pairs of shoes for the price of one than pay a lot just for one? The more shoes the merrier! And the better chance you have of finding your sole mate. Get it? Sole... Don't mind my corny jokes. Just get to the mall and find the perfect spring kicks.Put some spring in your step, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...