Feb 11, 2012

Put your [best foot] Forward

As we get ready to say hello to Thanksgiving, and soon December's Holidays too [yay], we have to put our best foot forward and boost our fashion sense. Who wants to show up to a Holiday dinner party looking less than fabulous? Certainly not me, or any FIF reader. To avoid any fashion mishaps, start from the bottom up! Say hello to some happy feet..


#sayhellototheholidays with these flats! Sparkly, poppy, and fabulous. These glamorous kicks will have everyone's jaw dropping. I must say, flats are my favorite kind of shoe. They're cute, they're convenient, and I can wear them with any pair of jeans I want! Oh, and they look lovely all clad in sequins. 
Your fashion loving lady-
xx, SM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...