Mar 25, 2012

"Basketball Wife" Star Jennifer Williams Gets FAB For "Today's Black Woman Style Report" April/May 2012 Issue!

The "Basketball Wives" star Jennifer Williams looking pretty as usual for the new April/May 2012 issue of Today's Black Woman Style Report magazine. Jen rocked a hotpants and colorful blouse, blazer & boots for one of her looks.. And a gorgeous grecian inspired one-shoulder flirty white dress with gold accessories. 
In the issue, BBW Jennifer talks about life after divorce, her lip-gloss line and, "Basketball Wives."
She told the magazine: “I want viewers to understand that I am in a different place in my life. This is a transitional period for me, and I’m all about being independent and just trying to be happy.”
I must admit, she looks stunning in the mag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...