Mar 27, 2012

Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Put Having Offspring In God’s Hands, Babymaking Made Their Sex Life A Hassle

Poor Khloe and Lamar:

Khloe Kardashian was having trouble getting pregnant with her husband, Lamar Odom, and it caused a big problem with their life in the bedroom, she told new! magazine. In fact, sex became such a hassle, the reality couple stopped trying so hard and have decided to let it happen naturally.

“Lamar and I definitely want children, but I felt pressured by my mum and my sisters,” she said. ”Kourtney had Mason and was saying, ‘I want him to have someone to grow up with.’ Sex became a job instead of it being fun and easy. Now it’s in God’s hands and I’m very comfortable with that right now.”

Khloe, 27, says she and Lamar, 32, have sex “between three to five times a week,” but it seems like they are at it more, thanks to editing on their show, Khloe & Lamar.

“I did cringe a little [watching the show] – it was a little intense,” she said, explaining, “It was during the NBA lockout and Lamar was really depressed, because basketball has always been his passion. He’d had a loss in his family over the summer, which of course affected him very much, and my brother moved out and it was very depressing in our house. I was trying to make the house fun, but you can’t tell that from the episode – people just think I’m sex-crazed!’

Hopefully she can get herself a gut full of Lammy soon!!

Source

WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...