Jul 13, 2012

Tamera Mowry Covers Monarch Magazine and Talks Reality TV, Marriage, and Motherhood


Actress Tamera Mowry graces the cover of the latest issue of Monarch magazine. The mother-to-be, who recently celebrated her 34th birthday, evokes glamorous ’70s style in the editorial with looks like a floppy hat, a metallic evening gown, and a gold shimmery ruffled dress.
For the article, she opens about reality television, impending motherhood, and her marriage to husband Adam Housley:
On reality TV:
“Honestly, it’s very difficult. When we did the pilot, I really didn’t know how difficult it was going to be. Doing this I had to really work on allowing myself to open up and accept the fact that people are going to judge me as a person. We’re used to people criticizing the character we play, but not who were are as people. It took some work.”
On marriage:
“I know this is going to sound cliché, but I really love being a wife. I love being my husband’s wife and 
cooking for him and taking care of him. I just love him.”
On how her life will change once she becomes a mom:
“You change your perspective. It’s not about you; it’s about providing for that child and making the best future for your child.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...