Aug 17, 2012

Quiz: Which Braxton Sister Are You?

The Braxton sisters are back at it tonight on WE, in the third season premiere of their hit reality series. To mark the occasion, we thought it might be fun for you to take our quiz and find out which Braxton sister your personality type most closely resembles.
1. In which uncomfortable living situation would you be likeliest to find yourself?
a. Alone in a huge house, skeptical about marrying for love instead of for money, and occasionally entertaining “visits of convenience” from my ex.
b. Stuck in a loveless marriage, with a husband prone to straying, and worried about the effect that leaving him would have on your kids.
c. In a “domestic partnership,” following a marital separation, with an estranged househusband who’s really great with the kids.
d. Living in any one of several mansions with a busy husband whose health crises and desire to “tone down my personality” keep me a bit on edge.
e. Stuck in the burbs with a relatively happy family life, but a ton of unfulfilled ambitions.


2. How do you feel about your siblings?
a. They’re sweet, but ultimately, they exist to support me professionally and personally.
b. I exist to support them professionally and personally.
c. They’re not as encouraging of my dreams as they could be, even though I’m a wholehearted advocate of everything they pursue.
d. I love them, but they’re messy, and it’s my job to remind them of that at every turn while bailing them out of their messes.
e. They treat me like a black sheep, and I’m frequently the butt of their jokes.
3. What’s your definition of being supportive?
a. Being supportive? Um… I guess it means that when someone comes to me to vent about their issues, I give them half-hearted advice?
b. It means spending weeks and months away from my own children to tend to someone else’s every whim.
c. It means being an active listener, trying to see things from both sides, and tentatively offering my insights without overstepping my bounds.
d. It means never biting my tongue about what I think, whether I’m asked for my opinion or not, and throwing money at the problem (because I have it to spare).
e. Always being available when I’m needed
4. Which type of man appeals to you most?
a. Someone wealthy who isn’t intimidated by my many successes and who’s not hung up on “being in love”
b. Someone who’s so good with my kids that I’m willing to overlook the fact that I’m the sole breadwinner in our relationship
c. Someone who doesn’t cheat and who’s honest about what he wants
d. Someone who listens well, laughs easily, and has money so long, I can seriously consider buying $600 sunglasses when I want them.
e. A homebody who’s committed to our family and wants me to be fully present in it
5. If you had to name your biggest vice, what would it be?
a. Fame
b. Codependency
c. Alcohol
d. Money
e. Insecurity
6. How do you feel about kids?
a. I’m deeply committed to them.
b. I love them but also enjoy not being tethered to them.
c. I try to put their happiness before my own as often as possible.
d. I can only think of them in the abstract, as I’m still trying to figure out whether or not I want them (or already know that I don’t).
e. I think it’s only fair to wait till they’re pretty much grown before I start thinking about what I want out of life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...