Jan 27, 2012

The Look: Emily B in Mason by Michelle Mason

 
Love & Hip-Hop‘s Emily B is quickly making her way to the top of my list of beloved reality stars. Besides the fact that we are best friends forever in my mind, I am enamored by her fashions! And I know I’m not the only one. Viewers of the show are in love with Emily B’s style, evidenced by her thousands of Twitter and Instagram followers. Earlier this week, she posted a picture collage of herself at a photo shoot rocking a slinky Mason by Michelle Mason wrap dress ($325) with a daring high slit and the Twitter/Instagram universe went bananas. This look is super sexy and sophisticated, and perfect for Valentine’s Day in a few weeks! On a budget? Don’t worry. You can swaggerjack Emily B with a discount dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...